For all their faults as a team, at least Bengals players were pretty honest about who they are after losing one of the ugliest Thursday Night Football games we’ve ever seen:
Losing OC Hue Jackson to the Browns coaching job two years ago has made the offense worse.
There’s really no point replacing Dalton anyway: AJ McCarron is, at best, a push talent-wise and there’s not much any QB could do with this sorry excuse for an offensive line.
Bill O’Brien of the Texans looked overmatched on most plays, but Lewis lapped him in haplessness with these last two outings from his team.
Before the season started, consensus awarded the Jets the dubious honor of the NFL’s worst team.
- Texans' Watson celebrates birthday with 13-9 win over BengalsYahoo Sports
- Texans' QB Watson celebrates birthday with win over BengalsYahoo Sports
- Bengals can easily escape Andy Dalton's contract after the seasonNBCSports.com
- 5 takeaways from the Texans 13-9 victory over CincinnatiKHOU
- Dre Kirkpatrick sums it up for Bengals: “We suck”Cincy Jungle
- Absolute zero frustrates Green and his offenseBengals.com
- Bengals voice frustration in 0-2 start, lack of offenseNFL.com
- Texans' Watson wins 1st start vs historically bad BengalsMinneapolis Star Tribune
- Vikings LB Barr held out of practice with hamstring injuryWTHR