Houston looked awful in Week 1, which led to the abrupt quarterback change from Tom Savage to Watson, and the Texans needed to win in any way possible as they fix their offense.
Ask the Bengals, who are 0-2 after a ridiculously bad loss to a team that basically generated one good play on offense.
Dalton is playing behind a really bad offensive line, but he also missed a few easy passes he simply had to make and couldn’t.
NFL Network said the last team to have their first two games at home to start the season and not score a touchdown was the 1939 Eagles.
Deshaun Watson had a 49-yard touchdown run in his first career start Thursday night against the Bengals.
- Texans vs. Bengals: Score, results, highlights from Thursday night game in ...Sporting News
- Texans' D'Onta Foreman bursts onto the national stageChron.com
- Texans vs. Bengals 2017 live updates: Scores, highlights, and results from ...SB Nation
- John Ross broke the 40-yard dash record. How will he impact the Bengals offense?SB Nation
- Watson runs for TD, leads Texans over Bengals 13-9 in debutABC News
- Bengals still looking for a win and a TD, 13-9Bengals.com
- Takeaways: Texans top Bengals in Watson's first startNFL.com
- Instant analysis: Bengals fall to Texans 13-9Cincinnati.com
- Boyd sits to make room for Ross' debut; Safety Williams expected to startBengals.com