Fashion week, with all its noise and glitz, and one exaggerated party after another ( Paper Magazine had to call in the police lieutenant and there were officers on horseback outside of the Times Square Dave & Busters on Monday night…).
Music helps to define the woman walking down the catwalk — who she is, what she orders at the bar, who she falls in love with, but when you are left to your own devices to understand the looks it adds a bit of fun mysterious.
We saw turbans (which Diana Vreeland would have heartily applauded), color, print and the gargantuan, drapey furs and bags from his past collections.
Also major was the peekaboo cutouts at the hip… I loved all the different iterations of it — cut out in a sheer blue turtle neck and unbuttoned in an array of different looks.
— Sign up for the FN Newsletter —FN Spy , Runway , Parties , Spring 2018 , North America , Caroline Vreeland , Marc Jacobs , New York Fashion Week , Prabal Gurung
- Charli XCX, Fashion Week Veteran and General Party Enthusiast, Heads to Her ...W Magazine
- Sparkles, big shapes, bold colors, silky wraps: Fashion wants you to find your ...Washington Post
- Was Marc Jacobs sending a message by putting models in head wraps?Yahoo Lifestyle
- NYFW: Marc Jacobs takes us to the tropics for Spring 2018AOL
- The sound of silence: Marc Jacobs' message for SS18Financial Times
- Marc Jacobs SS18 Show Sparks Controversy for Putting Head Wraps on ModelsAllure Magazine
- The Marc Jacobs Cat Eye From NYFW Is Much Easier to Do Than You ThinkUs Weekly
- Marc Jacobs closes out Fashion Week with an operatic finaleYahoo News Canada (blog)
- Marc Jacobs — He's Still HereNew York Times