Rediscovering his stroke after a prolonged second-half slump, Judge had his second multihomer game in less than a week and is hitting .462 with 11 homers and 24 RBIs against the Orioles this season.
When he reached the dugout after the second drive of his fifth multihomer game, Judge was given the silent treatment by Didi Gregorius, who then burst into a wide smile.
Gary Sanchez added his 31st homer to go back-to-back with Judge in the sixth, and New York rolled to a 13-2 lead and its ninth victory in 12 games.
New York burst ahead when Jacoby Ellsbury singled on Miley’s third pitch and Judge on his fourth, and Sanchez doubled on his sixth.
With 10 strikeouts, Yankees pitchers raised their season total to a club-record 1,401, topping the previous mark of 1,393 set last year.
- Aaron Judge powers Yankees past Orioles; Indians win 22nd straight gameSporting News
- Orioles-Yankees 0914Baltimore Sun
- Aaron Judge drives in six runs with two homers as Yankees rout OriolesNewsday
- Yankees ride Aaron Judge blasts to laugher over Orioles | Rapid reactionNJ.com
- Best of MLB: Indians Rally, Extend AL-record Win Streak to 22 Straight GamesNBC 10 Philadelphia
- Judge blasts 2 homers as Yankees pound OriolesNorthJersey.com
- Tanaka never thought in 'wildest dreams' he'd win 150 gamesNew York Post
- Yankees look to continue battering OriolesYahoo Sports
- Orioles' Wade Miley: Exits after recording single outCBSSports.com