No details were made available on when the news conference, to announce a draft Memorandum of Understanding between the city and Los Angeles-based Oak View Group, will be held.
“We understand the concerns with traffic and mobility in the neighborhood and we’re investing an estimated $70 million in impact studies, solutions and direct mitigation.
·Seattle is now in the best position possible to bring back the NHL and NBA, while also creating a world-class live music venue worthy of its historic and iconic location.
No details were made available on when the news conference, to announce a draft Memorandum of Understanding between the city and the Los Angeles-based Oak View Group, will be held.
- KeyArena group proposing rapid construction timeline in SeattleKOMO News
- Seattle set to renovate KeyArena for $660 million in hopes of attracting NHL ...SB Nation
- $660M KeyArena deal submitted to Seattle City CouncilKING5.com
- Seattle Announces KeyArena DealPollstar
- Seattle arena deal makes addition of another expansion franchise a no-brainerThe Hockey News
- Oak View Group plans to renovate KeyArena by October 2020, spend $40 million ...Seattle Times
- Panthers partner with Lightning, NHL and NHLPA, donate $2.7 million for ...Sun Sentinel
- KeyArena advisory committee member calls process a model for other citiesSeattle Times
- Oak View Group Plans $600M Renovation Of KeyArena For Future NBA, NHL UseSportsBusiness Daily (subscription)