Here's everything we know about Destiny 2's first Raid, Leviathan, including a release date, possible settings, and boss characters.
Firstly, there's no doubt that the Leviathan Raid will be the highest level activity in Destiny 2 to date.
Other than being the required Power level, we'll run down some tips and tricks we'd advise for when the Destiny 2 Raid eventually launches for you to play.
You could need both short and long range weapons in the Leviathan Raid, so make sure to take in an equal amount of hand cannons, auto rifles, snipers, and rocket launchers.
We can't predict what the enemies in Leviathan might be resistant or weak to, so you'll want to take in weapons that can deal Solar, Arc, and Shock damage.
- Luke Smith Reveals Destiny 2 Raid Power LevelPlayStation LifeStyle
- Destiny 2 Review in ProgressIGN
- Destiny 2 Raid Power Level Range RevealedGameSpot
- Destiny 2: Leviathan Raid LivestreamIGN
- Destiny 2's Leviathan Raid goes live tomorrow, and has a respectable power rangeCritical Hit
- Destiny 2 Raid release date and times revealed as Bungie confirm Leviathan ...Express.co.uk
- Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Guide - Start Time, Release Date, Planet Setting ...USgamer
- Destiny 2 Director Reveals Raid Power Level Set at "260-280" RangeUSgamer
- The recommended Power level for Destiny 2's first Raid has been confirmedDot Esports