Air traffic in Florida is reaching new levels as people in the state try to escape before Hurricane Irma hits.
Reuters reports that Irma has shut oil terminals across the northern Caribbean, which is making fuel shortages from Hurricane Harvey worse.
Miami hasn't announced if it will cease commercial flying during the storm, but once sustained winds hit 55 miles per hour, aircraft can not take off or land.
The Silver Lion Grand Jury Prize went to Samuel Maoz's "Foxtrot", about an Israeli family's grief over their soldier son.
Del Toro, 52, dedicated his award to young Mexican and Latin American filmmakers working in the fantasy genre.
READ MORE (AppsforPCdaily)
- Florida Airports Stall As Too Many Flights All Try To LeaveNewburgh Gazette
- Florida evacuations: Airports become eerily vacant ahead of Hurricane IrmaWCVB Boston
- Terrifying New Map Shows What May Be Left Of Florida As Sea Levels RiseThe Inquisitr
- Airline algorithms show no sympathy for Hurricane Irma89.3 KPCC
- Cruise ship passengers, other travelers left stranded at airport by IrmaKSAT San Antonio
- Pregnant women should seek shelter while Hurricane Irma strikes FloridaPulse Headlines
- This alarming map shows what might be left of Florida when the sea level risesSacramento Bee
- Airlines Mark Down Tickets in Irma-Affected Areas Following ComplaintsWall Street Journal (subscription)
- Airlines face criticism amid Irma price-gouging chargesWatertownDailyTimes.com