LANDOVER — Redskins tackles Morgan Moses and Trent Williams dealt with ankle injuries, while safety D.J.
Swearinger had back spasms during Sunday’s 30-17 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, coach Jay Gruden announced.
Reed, who wears orthotics to deal with the injury, said he wasn’t limited in what he could do against the Eagles.
He returned to the field in mid-August after beginning training camp on the Physically Unable to Perform list.
Wide receiver Jamison Crowder, linebacker Ryan Anderson and center Spencer Long all played after being listed as questionable on Friday.
- Jordan Reed injury update: Redskins' TE playing with broken toeFanSided
- Redskins vs. Eagles Inactive List: Week 1 Injury ReportCSN Mid-Atlantic (press release) (blog)
- Washington's Jordan Reed reportedly dealing with a fractured big toeCBSSports.com
- Report: Jordan Reed playing with fractured toe247Sports
- Redskins Injury Update: Jamison Crowder expected to play; Jordan Reed dealing ...Hogs Haven
- Redskins' Jordan Reed: Plays through pain, hauls in five catchesCBSSports.com
- Jamison Crowder Makes Big Mistakes In Season Opening LossRotoBaller (subscription) (blog)
- Washington Redskins' Jordan Reed dealing with fractured big toeNFL.com
- Jamison Crowder active in Week 1FantasyPros