Germany - Mercedes-Benz says it will reinforce its plans to "shape the mobility of tomorrow" with the debut of several models at the 2017 Frankfurt International Motor Show.
The automaker will also further its plans for full electrification of its range with concept car in the compact car segment and the GLC F-Cell EQ Power, a pre-series model with fuel-cell hybrid drive.
2017-09-11 13:30'The biggest show of the year sees the industry grappling with autonomy, ' writes Lance Branquinho as he reveals the 10 most important cars at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor show.
Here are five showstoppers set to be unveiled at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show.
The SA new vehicle car market is on the rise.
- Mercedes-Benz Will Unveil This $2.4 Million Hypercar With 1100 Horsepower SoonTheStreet.com
- Mercedes-AMG Project One design teased before 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show launchFirstpost
- Mercedes just teased us with a new picture of its Project One hypercarCity A.M.
- Mercedes-AMG Project One looks insaneHi-tech Beacon
- Mercedes-AMG 'Project One' teased - launch of new hypercar draws nearEvo
- 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show: Mercedes-AMG Project One rear design revealed!Overdrive
- Frankfurt 2017: Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Hypercar Teased Ahead Of PremiereCarlist.my Automotive News (press release)
- Mercedes-AMG Project ONE hypercar: 217mph+ top speed and teaser picsAutoExpress
- Mercedes-AMG Project ONE teased againGears Of Biz