Finally, Jefferies Group LLC reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a $1,200.00 price objective (up from $950.00) on shares of Alphabet in a research note on Sunday, May 28th.
Also, CEO Sundar Pichai sold 4,000 shares of Alphabet stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 6th.
The information services provider reported $5.01 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $4.43 by $0.58.
If you are accessing this report on another website, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of international trademark and copyright legislation.
- Motley Fool: An Alphabet for all agesThe Spokesman-Review
- Stevens Capital Management LP Acquires 4493 Shares of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG)The Ledger Gazette
- Cypress Asset Management Inc. TX Grows Position in Alphabet Inc. (GOOG)Dispatch Tribunal
- Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Alphabet (GOOGL ...TrueBlueTribune
- Holderness Investments Co. Takes Position in Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL)The Ledger Gazette
- Bridges Investment Counsel Inc. Boosts Stake in Alphabet Inc. (GOOG)Week Herald
- Alphabet's (NASDAQ:GOOGL) Outperform Rating Reiterated at Credit Suisse GroupWeek Herald
- Wedgewood Partners Inc. Has $253.21 Million Holdings in Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL)StockNewsTimes
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Shares Bought by State of Wisconsin Investment BoardStockNewsTimes