Whoever decided to pick this game for Sunday Night Baseball must be feeling good with their decision now.
The Indians have a chance to run it up to 18 games in a row tonight.
The Twins have lost again, and so have the Rangers , so if the O’s can get themselves back into the win column, they’ll be back within two games of the second wild card spot, with just two teams still to pass.
The drama of whether or not the Indians will be able to extend their Streak may not last for very long.
- Switch flipped: Carlos Santana becomes Cleveland Indians all-time RBI leader ...cleveland.com
- Olney: Trevor Bauer leading Indians' push for 18th straight winESPN (blog)
- Report card: LSU still impressive but takes a small step back vs. ChattanoogaSECcountry.com
- Orioles' struggles at Indians exposing significant case of pitching envy vs ...Baltimore Sun (blog)
- Make it 17: Indians win 17th straight, beat Orioles 4-2Beaumont Enterprise
- Trevor Bauer, Carlos Carrasco, Corey Kluber help Indians build The Streak ...cleveland.com
- LEADING OFF: Indians go for 18, Brewers can sweep CubsBeaumont Enterprise
- Indians' win streak reaches 17; Dodgers lose ninth straightIndiana Gazette
- Indians erase rare deficit for 17 in rowArkansas Online