The new Broncos offensive coordinator was fired as the Chargers head coach after a four-year stint in San Diego.
The Chargers now have a new head coach and a new home, but McCoy still knows his former team better than most and he's willing to share his secrets.
We’re going to put plans in and we’re going to talk to them about everything, but it’s important that they use the information we give them to go out there and study on their own.
Although the Chargers have made adjustments since McCoy's departure, his inside information has given the players something to study prior to Monday's game.
Demaryius Thomas added, "If you were the head coach for the Chargers and you got fired, you play them on Monday Night, what would you want to do?
- Philip Rivers and the Chargers seek a new comfort level in season opener at DenverLos Angeles Times
- Miller Prepares To Face His Favorite Target In RiversCBS Local
- Mike McCoy has incorporated four years of lessons as coach of Chargers into ...The Denver Post
- Los Angeles Chargers: Behind Enemy Lines with Predominantly OrangeBoltBeat
- David Ramsey: Denver Broncos itchy to trample Chargers, and skepticsColorado Springs Gazette
- McCoy Faces Chargers To Begin 2nd Stint In DenverCBS Local
- Broncos Week 1 Injury Report: No Surprise Injuries For The Broncos As Season ...CBS Local
- Parker the Snow Dog ready for the BroncosKOAA.com Colorado Springs and Pueblo News
- Rookie left tackle Garett Bolles ready for Monday nights gameKOAA.com Colorado Springs and Pueblo News