David Howell Evans, more commonly known as The Edge, created vistas of cascading sound without once resorting to the kind of lengthy, single-note leads that we associate with guitar gods.
He damaged his legacy in Minnesota by beating his son with a switch, complaining about the backlash and looking uninterested in the Vikings’ fortunes toward the end of 2016, when he seemed more intent on setting himself up to play for his next team.
When he returned for a cameo in 2010, Moss conducted a news conference after a loss in Foxborough, Mass., in which he praised the opposing coach and organization and criticized his original franchise.
Just as Peterson and Moss were unique, for better and worse, there never has been anyone quite like Kirby Puckett, a short, burly bad-ball hitter who was also a Gold Glove center fielder and champion.
Millions of fans cringe at violent hits in the NFL, especially those aimed at or caused by heads, without losing interest in favorite teams.
- With Randy Moss on hand, Vikings will look longingly downfieldDuluth News Tribune
- The Call: Vikings vs. New OrleansMinneapolis Star Tribune
- Monday Night Football Betting Preview and Odds: New Orleans at MinnesotaCovers.com
- Vikings issue reminder about early start and traffic concernMinneapolis Star Tribune
- New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings: Game Time, Channel, Radio, Streaming ...Daily Norseman
- Adrian Peterson leads Saints into place he made his name to open first season ...The Advocate
- ESPN's Jon Gruden concerned about hurricane while prepping for Vikings-SaintsTwinCities.com-Pioneer Press
- Heir Jordan: Saints DE Cam Jordan returns to birthplace Minnesota to face his ...The Advocate
- Randy Moss: His WayVikings.com