Busch led 11 laps and held off Kyle Larson by .220-seconds for the first segment win at Richmond Raceway in Saturday’s Federated Auto Parts 400.
Clint Bowyer, Matt Kenseth, Martin Truex Jr., Joey Logano, Erik Jones, Kevin Harvick, Chase Elliott and Kurt Busch rounded out the top 10.
Larson remained fourth with Kurt and Kyle Busch, Harvick, McMurray, Elliott and Keselowski holding on to the top 10.
Kenseth led the field down pit road on Lap 88 with Keselowski, Stenhouse and Paul Menard remaining on the track.
Kenseth was the first car off of pit road followed by Kyle Busch, Truex, Larson, Elliott, Bowyer, Harvick and Jones.
- Keselowski runs down Busch for Xfinity victoryAsheboro Courier Tribune
- Hamlin: Penalties should be uniformDaily Commercial
- Sadler clinches regular season title, sets sights on Xfinity crownMotorsport.com, Edition: Global
- Here's what it looks like to whip around Richmond Raceway at 100 mphFor The Win
- Chesterfield native Denny Hamlin booed before hometown race in RichmondRichmond.com
- Amphitheater drivers' meeting allows fans to peek behind a usually closed curtainRichmond.com
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Leaves Richmond Winless, HappyFrontstretch.com (blog)
- Erik Jones: 'That win is going to come'Nascar
- Earnhardt, Logano facing win or else scenario at RichmondAkron Beacon Journal