— Georgia got to Dawg Walk out of Notre Dame Stadium with a victory, dozens of its fans forming a line from the locker room to the buses to congratulate the Bulldogs after the program’s first trip to this part of the country in more than 50 years.
14 Stanford 24: Steven Mitchell and Deontay Burnett caught two touchdown passes apiece from Sam Darnold, and Southern California extended its winning streak to 11 games.
Turnovers and penalties by the Trojans kept it fairly close, but freshman Stephen Carr added 119 yards rushing, and Jones cartwheeled into the end zone with a clinching 23-yard touchdown run with 4:15 to play.
The senior veered to the sideline nearest where he caught the kick, cut all the way across the field, juked Montana punter Eric Williams and sprinted the final few yards to give the Huskies a 21-7 lead.
While LSU coach Ed Orgeron is bound to be pleased overall by a two-game start in which the Tigers have outscored opponents 72-10 combined, he also could be concerned about a rash of penalties and place-kicking problems as his team prepares for its first Southeastern Conference game next week.
- Georgia at Notre Dame score, highlights: Bulldogs fight back to edge IrishCBSSports.com
- Georgia out-slugs Notre DameWholeHogSports
- Georgia defense bends, but doesn't break in win over Notre DameRed and Black
- How hot is Brian Kelly's seat at Notre Dame after Georgia loss?Yahoo Sports
- SEC roundup: Georgia wins at Notre Dame; 'Bama rollsSTLtoday.com
- Fourth-quarter finish pushes No. 15 UGA past No. 24 Notre DameOnline Athens
- Georgia edges Notre Dame, 20-19: 3 takeawaysFanSided
- Missed block, failed third downs doom Notre Dame in loss to GeorgiaNBCSports.com
- Georgia's playing at Notre Dame for the first time, so UGA fans are mobbing ...SB Nation