After suffering broken fibulas on the same day in Week 16 last year, both Raiders quarterback Derek Carr and Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota are healthy and ready to go.
Rookie cornerback Gareon Conley will not take the field this afternoon for his NFL debut.
The former Ohio State Buckeye spent the duration of training camp dealing with an injury that kept him from participating in football activities.
Also, with Connor Cook not suiting up this afternoon, EJ Manuel will be the backup to Carr.
- NFL Week 1: Which non-49ers game are you looking forward to?Niners Nation
- Raiders at Titans: Betting odds, weather forecast, injuries and moreJust Blog Baby (blog)
- Preview: Tennessee Titans vs. Oakland Raiders – Week 1Titan Sized
- Raiders looking to turn things around — on defenseSFGate
- Oakland Raiders players: Week 1 stat line predictionsJust Blog Baby (blog)
- How to watch Raiders at Titans, other Week 1 games on TV in Las VegasLas Vegas Review-Journal
- Raiders at Titans: Highlights, score and recapFanSided
- Music City Duel: Raiders' Carr vs. Titans' MariotaAppsforPCdaily
- Live updates: Raiders vs. Titans, Sunday at 10 amThe Mercury News