Jefferies Group LLC reaffirmed a “hold” Rating and issued a $20.00 price target (up previously from $19.00) on shares of HP in a research note on Tuesday.
FBN Securities reaffirmed an “outperform” rating and issued a $25.00 price target (up previously from $23.00) on shares of HP in a research note on Thursday, August 24th.
HP Inc is a provider of products, technologies, software, solutions and services to individual consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses, and enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
The Company provides personal computing and other access devices, imaging and printing products, and related technologies, solutions and services.
- HP Inc. (HPQ) Stock Rating Lowered by Zacks Investment ResearchTrueBlueTribune
- After Forming Bullish Double Top Pattern, Is HP Inc (HPQ)'s Near-Term Analysis ...BZ Weekly
- Mizuho Reiterates “Buy” Rating for HP Inc. (HPQ)StockNewsTimes
- JP Morgan Chase & Co Reaffirms Neutral Rating for HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ)TrueBlueTribune
- HP Inc. (HPQ) Rating Reiterated by Royal Bank Of CanadaStockNewsTimes
- 1109000 Shares in HP Inc. (HPQ) Purchased by Artemis Investment Management LLPThe Ledger Gazette
- HP (HPQ) Forms $19.16 Double Top; Euronav NV (EURN) SI Increased By 6.21%San Times
- HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ) Shares Bought by Swiss National BankStockNewsTimes
- Should Investors Take a Bite out of HP Inc. (HPQ)?Economic News