This year, the game will be in Death Valley, and although Clemson looked fantastic last week, it's hard to take anything that happens against Kent State Golden Flashes too seriously.
The Auburn defense and new quarterback Jarret Stidham should provide a much larger challenge in this battle of Tigers with different colored stripes.
The Buckeyes were slow out of the gate on the road against Indiana Hoosiers last week and can't afford a similar start against an explosive Sooners team.
Oklahoma cruised to an easy victory as Baker Mayfield threw for 329 yards and three touchdowns against Texas-El Paso Miners , allowing him to sit out the entire second half.
Brad and Gary will have a very enticing matchup to call in their first game as both the Horned Frogs and Razorbacks looked sharp in their debuts last week.
- College Football Week 2: Odds & Point Spreads for Top GamesHeavy.com
- College Football Preview: Big test for Clemson and can the Gamecocks slow down ...Charleston Post Courier
- Big games on campus highlight week 2AppsforPCdaily
- Predicting the Winners of All 73 College Football Games in Week 2Newburgh Gazette
- Auburn has chance to make statement vs. ClemsonTimes Daily
- Tailgate Pick 'Em Week 2 College Football Predictions Including Oklahoma vs ...Last Word on College Football (blog)
- Globe staff's college football picksThe Boston Globe
- College Football Week 2 Picks: Who Has the Edge in Saturday Night's Busy Slate?Yahoo Sports
- College football pick 'em: Week 2Daily Mississippian