According to the latest Pokemon Go news , the new Boss Battles are only currently available in places with Niantic offices or data collection infrastructures.
This sounds about right, as Mewtwo Raids are currently in the beta phase, with more locations expected to pop up in the coming days.
Fans are reporting the return of Pokemon Go egg Raids, which help to provide more time for Trainers to prepare.
One view is to have chilly Pokemon in a cold climate, but then that would also mean that people born on a tropical island won’t be able to catch them.
"So we are always thinking of how to find the right balance between game design, how our Pokemon should exist, and how players feel about their collections."
- Pokemon GO: The Problem With LegendariesGame Rant
- Pokémon Go Raid Battle countdown timers return, to mixed reactionPolygon
- Raid Eggs Make Their Return to Pokemon GOGame Rant
- Pokémon GO Apparently Significantly Reduces Stress LevelsMy Nintendo News (blog)
- Pokemon Go can 'significantly' lower stress, study saysCNET
- Pokémon CEO Confirms 'Pokémon GO' Will Be More Like The Mainline Games ...Gears Of Biz
- Playing Pokémon GO Can Be Beneficial For Both Physical And Mental Health ...Wccftech
- Remember Pokémon Go? Here's What's Coming NextGears Of Biz
- Pokemon Go Still Has Plans for Trading and PvP BattlesComicbook.com