Hartford Investment Management Co. decreased its position in Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL) by 2.9% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC.
If you are reading this piece on another website, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright & trademark legislation.
Bank of America Corporation boosted their target price on Colgate-Palmolive from $78.00 to $80.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 31st.
Finally, Jefferies Group LLC restated a “hold” rating and issued a $76.00 target price on shares of Colgate-Palmolive in a research note on Wednesday, May 17th.
In related news, insider Patricia Verduin sold 3,833 shares of Colgate-Palmolive stock in a transaction on Thursday, June 15th.
- Pictet & Cie Europe Sa Has Upped Colgate Palmolive Co (CL) Holding By $4.73 ...Bibeypost.com
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL) Holdings Reduced by Wagner Bowman ...TrueBlueTribune
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Position Cut by Credit Agricole SAThe Ledger Gazette
- Sarasin & Partners Llp Raised Its Position in Colgate Palmolive Co (CL) by $7 ...Weekly Register
- Ghp Investment Advisors Raised Its Colgate Palmolive Co (CL) Holding; Maxwell ...NormanObserver.com
- ProVise Management Group LLC Sells 208 Shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company ...TrueBlueTribune
- United Services Automobile Association Has $44.54 Million Stake in Colgate ...Week Herald
- Hesitation to buy these stock might leave you disappointed: Colgate-Palmolive ...StockNewsJournal
- The Technical Condition Changes For Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL), Edwards ...AllStockNews