FOXBORO -- There's only so much pageantry one can display to match the type of accomplishment the Patriots achieved by winning Super Bowl LI over the Atlanta Falcons in historic comeback fashion.
On 98.5 The Sports Hub's pregame show, team president Jonathan Kraft spoke about the need to go the extra mile.
To commemorate the comeback (or twist the knife even further for Falcons fans, depending on your perspective), the team flashed the score and time of the game in the third quarter where the Pats trailed, 28-3, before their improbable rally.
Unless you've been living under a rock for almost three years, you'd know that froth emanates from Goodell levying major penalties at both the Pats and quarterback Tom Brady over Deflategate.
There was a billboard along Route 1 South displaying a popular image from Barstool Sports of the commissioner wearing a red clown nose.
- New England Patriots vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Prop Bet Picks and Predictions ...Forbes
- Patriots, Chiefs Battling in NFL Season OpenerNECN
- LOOK: Teen who found Tom Brady's stolen jersey gets awesome reward from PatriotsCBSSports.com
- Get Ready for the NFL Season by Reliving the New England Patriots Super Bowl ...Footwear News
- College football: 2017 NFL season Opening Day rosters represented by nearly ...NCAA.com
- Tom Brady's Wife Gisele Bundchen Claims He's Suffered Concussions, What Is The ...The Inquisitr
- Sports Tonight: The GOAT disrespected by all-pro votersPhilly.com
- Wells man uses Patriots as mental fuel in new clinical trialWCSH-TV
- Patriots fans cheer 5th banner, boo Roger GoodellGreenwich Time