Ten million and counting: That’s the number of copies of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds that PC gamers have bought since the last-player-standing shooter debuted six months ago.
The esports industry is one of the fastest growing segments in sports and entertainment, on pace to generate as much as $5 billion in revenue by 2020 — and advertisers obviously want in.
Daenerys Targaryen wishes her dragons had an iota of the power that my draconic minions show in The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
Stardock updated its Ashes of the Singularity strategy game with support for the Vulkan graphics-rendering API in August, and that introduced some serious performance improvements — especially for players who aren’t using Windows 10.
Commencing with LucasArts on Knights of the Old Republic II, Obsidian has since signed contracts with Atari, SEGA, Bethesda, Square Enix, Ubisoft and most recently, Paradox Interactive.
- GTA Online's 'Battle Royale' mode reveals why PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds worksVentureBeat
- PlayerUnknown targets League of Legends-like numbersGamereactor UK
- PUBG Will Not Increase in Price After Leaving Early AccessSegmentNext
- New Weapon, Weather, and Leaderboards Confirmed for PUBG Next WeekSegmentNext
- PUBG's New Update Arrives Next WeekGameSpot
- Battlegrounds to receive water tech from Sea of ThievesTweakTown
- First Person Servers Postponed For Australian Battlegrounds [UPDATE]Gears Of Biz
- PUBG's Creator Responds To His Flip-Flop On MicrotransactionsCinema Blend
- PUBG Is Looking To Destiny's Aim Assist as an Influence for Helping Cross ...USgamer