Morgan Stanley reissued an “equal weight” rating and issued a $144.00 target price (up previously from $142.00) on shares of Equifax in a research note on Tuesday, July 18th.
Finally, Deutsche Bank AG reissued a “buy” rating and issued a $160.00 target price (up previously from $140.00) on shares of Equifax in a research note on Thursday, July 27th.
In related news, insider Joseph Michael Loughran III sold 4,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 1st.
Its products and services are based on databases of consumer and business information derived from various sources, including credit, financial assets, telecommunications and utility payments, employment, income, demographic and marketing data.
- MUFG Americas Holdings Corp Has $4.82 Million Holdings in Equifax, Inc. (EFX)TrueBlueTribune
- Homrich & Berg Has $846000 Holdings in Equifax, Inc. (EFX)Dispatch Tribunal
- Equifax, Inc. (EFX) Shares Sold by State of Tennessee Treasury DepartmentStockNewsTimes
- Q4 2016 Sentiment Equifax Inc (NYSE:EFX)ExpressNewsline
- Equifax, Inc. (EFX) Shares Bought by Rathbone Brothers plcStockNewsTimes
- Crawford Investment Counsel Inc. Maintains Holdings in Equifax, Inc. (EFX)TrueBlueTribune
- Contrasting Equifax (EFX) & Morningstar (MORN)Week Herald
- Equifax, Inc. (EFX) Shares Bought by Aviva PLCWeek Herald
- Comparing Everyday Health (NYSE:EVDY) & Equifax (EFX)TrueBlueTribune