As People noted , the educator’s ensemble bore more than a passing similarity to the Alexander McQueen outfit Kate wore to visit the “Vogue 100: A Century of Style” exhibition at London’s National Portrait Gallery in June of 2016.
As Vanity Fair ’s Katie Nicholl noted in March , the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have made a concerted effort to ensure that life at the School will not change because of George’s presence.
“The Duke and Duchess have made it clear that they do not wish Prince George’s attendance at Thomas’s to change its aims, values, or ethos in any way,” the e-mail read.
The school focuses on kindness and other common core values, which according to a statement from headmaster Simon O’Malley, include “courtesy, confidence, humility, and learning to be givers, not takers.”
Full Screen Photos: Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s Most Adorable Moments on the 2017 Poland/Germany Tour
- Prince George Won't Receive 'Any Special Treatment' at His New School: 'He's ...PEOPLE.com
- Royal school run: Prince George's first day 'a success'Washington Post
- See an Adorable Yet Apprehensive Prince George Arrive for His First Day of SchoolVogue.com
- Prince George Arrives for His First Day of School Looking Like a Total BossBabble (blog)
- 'Prince George' or 'George at ASDA': Britain's inequality chasm laid bare by ...Newsline
- What last name will Prince George use in school?AOL
- Prince George starts first day of schoolThe Hindu
- Kate to miss Prince George's first school run with morning sicknessNEWS.com.au
- Prince George starts school but without his mum Kate presentThe Australian