Motorola, a subsidiary of Lenovo, announced the launch of two new devices on Monday the 4th of August in Berlin at the world renowned 2017 IFA showcase.
According to the company, the new fourth generation Moto x offers a uniquely intuitive user experience, with smarter software, the latest camera technology, and a beautiful design.
It also features the Moto Key – which allows users to access their favourite password-secured websites on their phone or laptop with a simple touch of their finger, while strong encryption ensures data stays protected.
The device also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform which features high-end performance, instant responsiveness, and the fastest possible data speeds, which according to the company, allows users to download large files and apps in no time, or stream music and videos effortlessly.
With the click of a button, users can record interactive 360-degree 4k video featuring immersive 3D audio that will follow the direction you’re viewing.
READ MORE (IT News Africa)
- Moto X4 – the Four X factors and not so X factorsTechnology Personalized
- Motorola's New Moto X4 Offers Pros and Cons for Your Small BusinessSmall Business Trends
- Motorola Moto G5S Plus First Impressions: A Tiny Upgrade On Paper, But It's ...TelecomTalk (blog)
- I'm In Love With Pink Moto X4 ConceptTechdroider (blog)
- IFA 2017: Moto Goes After Value Market With New X4SmartHouse
- Motorola announces the mid-range Moto X4, with a Snapdragon 630, dual cameras ...Gears Of Biz
- The Moto X4 Has Been Officially AnnouncedGears Of Biz
- Motorola Moto E4 IS Insanely Cheap, Is It Worth Buying?ThyBlackMan
- Motorola Moto X4 hands-on reviewRecombu