T-Mobile announced today a deal to offer customers free access to the streaming-video service.
There is a catch (as always): The perk is only offered to subscribers of the unlimited T-Mobile One plan with two or more active voice lines, which T-Mobile currently sells for $120 a month with taxes and fees included.
AT&T also offers subscribers to its unlimited wireless plan free access to HBO .
But that’s a little different, because AT&T is in the midst of a merger with HBO’s parent company Time Warner, and isn’t paying for those subscriptions out-of-pocket.
- T-Mobile is giving away Netflix service to its family-plan customersBusiness Insider
- T-Mobile US to offer free Netflix with family planReuters
- What's what with T-Mobile's 'free' Netflix planZDNet
- T-Mobile sweetens wireless plan with free Netflix ahead of new iPhoneThe Seattle Times
- T-Mobile to offer free Netflix subscriptions to stand out in competitive ...MarketWatch
- Want free Netflix? T-Mobile hopes soUSA TODAY
- T-Mobile to offer free Netflix with wireless family plans in exclusive deal ...GeekWire
- Like Netflix? T-Mobile is giving it away for freeCNET
- T-Mobile US Drops a Bomb on the Wireless Industry With Deal for Free NetflixTheStreet.com