Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun posted some teaser photos for the Mi Mix 2 this week, according to GSM Arena .
Xiaomi also released a couple of teaser images for the Mi Mix 2, which are hilariously depicting the phone as being nearly invisible when turning on the camera.
Shortly after the Xiaomi Ceo shared these details, a leaker on Weibo published a couple of renders of the Mi Mix 2.
There’s been a lot of questions regarding the location of the front-facing camera for the Mi Mix 2 since early leaks suggested that the device won’t have any room for it.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will launch in China on Sept. 11 , just a day before Apple’s iPhone 8/iPhone Edition event in Cupertino, California.
- Xiaomi Mi 7 to sport Snapdragon 845 SoC: ReportGadgets Now
- Xiaomi CEO confirms the Mi Mix 2 will feature the Snapdragon 835Phandroid.com
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2's Alleged Wallpapers Leak, Download Them NowAndroid Headlines
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 live image leaks ahead of Sept 11 launch, shows tri bezel-less ...India Today
- Mi Mix 2 might come with Snapdragon 836 processorHi-tech Beacon
- Xiaomi's Mi Mix 2 Now In Production, Retail Box RevealedAndroid Headlines
- Alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Renders Appear And Reveal Its DesignAndroid Headlines
- Latest Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 leaks reveal smaller bottom bezel; Qualcomm confirms ...Firstpost
- Qualcomm: Snapdragon 835 Will Fuel The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2Android Headlines