Alternatively, for a wider view on critical opinion, you can take a look at Gamespot sister site Metacritic .
I'm not sure what the Knack series attempted to accomplish, but after a sequel, it stands as one of the most missable franchises Sony has ever crafted.
Dialogue sequences never drag on for long before you’re thrust back into running a gauntlet of traps and evil robots.
I had to push boxes around a room to open a locked door like I would have had to do in some budget mascot machine from 1997, but here it still felt just right.
"In the absence of an epic tale, a torrent of doodads to collect, or some time-devouring crafting system--all the fixtures big business gaming says you need to survive today--Knack 2 just works."
- Knack II Is Actually Pretty GoodKotaku
- Knack 2 Review – A Knack For Improvement (PS4)PlayStation LifeStyle
- Knack 2 ReviewTwinfinite
- Knack 2 Graphics Comparison: PS4 vs. PS4 ProIGN
- Knack 2IGN
- Review: Knack 2Push Square (registration)
- Things to Know Before You Start Knack 2PlayStation LifeStyle
- Knack 2 review: Smashing past the ruinsApp Trigger
- 'Knack 2' reviewDigital Trends