"I have to give credit to Nick Aliotti, who we met with as a defensive staff with Iowa State a few years ago.
Arkansas Coach Bret Bielema thinks Reynolds Razorback Stadium has the capability of being louder this year, even though the north end zone construction is not complete.
"I think with the stadium being enclosed, even though it's not fully finished, has made a significant change in the volume, even with the small crowd that we've had in there," said Bielema, referencing the team's second scrimmage of camp.
He was very poised," said offensive coordinator Dan Enos, who had not talked to Kelley about the shoulder drop as of Monday afternoon.
Defensive coordinator Paul Rhoads said the coaching staff earmarked Fisher, an early enrollee in January who went through spring practice, as being mature and physical enough to play this season.
- Arkansas has one of the worst home-field advantages in SEC, but that's about ...SECcountry.com
- Razorbacks handle business in opener - defeating Florida A&M, 49-7kjrh.com
- Bielema, Coordinators Happy With New Defense and New PlayersKNWA
- Bret Bielema, coordinators review Florida A&M, preview TCUArkansas Online
- State of the Hogs: O-line play focus as TCU brings speedWholeHogSports
- Arkansas coach Bret Bielema: Razorback Stadium louder than everSECcountry.com
- What Arkansas coach Bret Bielema said ahead of Week 2 vs. TCUSECcountry.com
- Arkansas football: The Razorbacks' recruiting to-do list for SeptemberSECcountry.com
- Arkansas' Pulley out extended time with chest muscle injuryArkansas Online