For those wondering, a Bluetooth based software from a French startup called Tempow is behind this incredibly useful feature of the Moto X4.
It provides you with the ability to adjust the depth of the field, spot color, replace the background, selective focus, scan business cards/barcodes and special ultra-wide angle mode.
Nevertheless, the built-in Alexa support will come in handy for users who own a number of Amazon hardware including the Fire Stick, Echo Dot speaker, etc.
Considering the fact, that the Moto X4 is a mid-range 2017 offering from Motorola, most of the fans were expecting the newer generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 internals, if not the SD 835.
It would have been great if Motorola decided to launch a higher end variant of the Moto X4 with 4 GB RAM.
- IFA 2017: Motorola Launches Moto x4 and Moto z2IT News Africa
- Motorola's New Moto X4 Offers Pros and Cons for Your Small BusinessSmall Business Trends
- Motorola Moto G5S Plus First Impressions: A Tiny Upgrade On Paper, But It's ...TelecomTalk (blog)
- I'm In Love With Pink Moto X4 ConceptTechdroider (blog)
- Motorola announces the mid-range Moto X4, with a Snapdragon 630, dual cameras ...Gears Of Biz
- IFA 2017: Moto Goes After Value Market With New X4SmartHouse
- The Moto X4 Has Been Officially AnnouncedGears Of Biz
- Motorola Moto E4 IS Insanely Cheap, Is It Worth Buying?ThyBlackMan
- Motorola Moto X4 hands-on reviewRecombu