The 32-year-old Lewis, from The Woodlands just north of Houston, won her 12th LPGA Tour title and first since June 2014, ending a frustrating stretch that included 12 runner-up finishes.
Lewis embraced and kissed husband Gerrod Chadwell, the University of Houston women's golf coach, on the 18th green.
She didn't know he had made the trip to Oregon until he appeared on the green -- after hiding out in the Golf Channel tower during the round.
She also broke through in Portland after finishing second twice -- two strokes behind Suzann Pettersen in 2013 and four shots behind Brooke Henderson last year.
- Stacy Lewis ends LPGA victory drought, pledges tournament earnings to HoustonWPXI Pittsburgh
- Stacy Lewis keeps promise, donates $195000 in LPGA winnings to Houston reliefSporting News
- Stacy Lewis wins, donates her earnings, $195000, to Hurricane Harvey relief ...GolfDigest.com
- Stacy Lewis wins, gives earnings to hometown relief effortsKIRO Seattle
- Lewis wins Portland Classic and donates prize money to Houston flood victimsLancashire Telegraph
- Golf: Miyazato finishes season's best 5th at Portland ClassicKyodo News Plus
- Stacy Lewis wins Cambia Portland Classic, donates $195K to Harvey reliefPurpose 2 Play
- Optimism that LPGA Tour will continue Portland runPortland Tribune
- Stacy Lewis donates $195000 prize to Houston Relief FundGant Daily