We hope all our readers enjoy a final summer sendoff this holiday weekend.
If you’re sticking around the area, here’s some information from the city on what’s open, what’s Closed, and what’s running on a different schedule.
• Government offices and courts are closed on Monday, September 4 in observance of Labor Day.
• And as a final reminder that summer is really coming to a close, New York City public schools open on Thursday, September 7.
If you take any photos in the neighborhood while you’re out enjoying the long weekend, be sure to send them our way at [email protected] .
- Bristol Labor Day ScheduleHartford Courant
- Is There Garbage Pickup On Labor Day 2017?Heavy.com
- Labor Day: No Change to Garbage and Recycling ScheduleExpressNewsline
- Labor Day 2017: What's Open, Closed In SmithtownPatch.com
- Labor Day closings and garbage pickup scheduleThe Ledger
- Cypress trash pick-up delayed a day due to the Labor Day holidayOrange County Breeze
- labor day | What's open/closedYoungstown Vindicator
- Labor Day delays trash pickups, closes offices in Memphis areaThe Commercial Appeal
- Labor Day 2017: What's open? What's closed? Banks, federal offices, moreAL.com