Plenty of big names are channeling their inner Beyoncé in honor of the superstar singer’s 36th birthday on Monday — including Michelle Obama .
The former first lady and 17 other women united for a special tribute on Beyoncé’s official website, with each woman recreating the same iconic look from the singer’s “Formation” music video.
Another message urges fans to donate to relief efforts for people affected by Hurricane Harvey in the singer’s hometown of Houston.
“Join us as the BeyGOOD team heads to Houston to continue our relief efforts on the ground,” a statement on the page reads.
“We have teamed up with Bread of Life, Greater Houston Community Foundation, and Texas Southern University, all of whom have been working with the displaced from the start of Hurricane Harvey’s landfall.”
- See how Jay Z, Michelle Obama, Serena Williams, more celebrate Beyoncé's birthdayUSA TODAY
- Beyoncé's Hair Choices Showed Me All the Possibilities for Black HairAllure Magazine
- Happy birthday Beyonce: Blue Ivy, Michelle Obama and more pose like her to ...WPXI Pittsburgh
- Michelle Obama Dressed Up as Beyoncé for Bey's Birthday, and It's Absolute ...Glamour
- Michelle Obama dresses up as Beyoncé from 'Formation' — the song believed to ...TheBlaze.com
- Michelle Obama & 18 Others Emulate Beyonce in 'Formation' for Star's B-day (LOOK!)Eurweb.com
- Michelle Obama, Serena Williams dress like Beyonce for singer's birthdayUPI.com
- JAY-Z Serenades Beyonce With “Happy Birthday” In A Celebration Fit For The ...Bustle
- Michelle Obama goes full-on Beyonce in honor of Bey's 36th birthdayAOL