The 42-year-old actress, who filed for divorce from Brad Pitt last year is promoting her new directorial offering, “First They Killed My Father,” and got pretty candid with the Sunday Telegraph about singlehood .
Jolie and Pitt, a former Hollywood power couple, met in on the set of “Mr.
The couple split in September 2016 , and Jolie’s life since has been physically and emotionally taxing.
Yet, the mother of six told the Sunday Telegraph that despite it all, she is trying to stay positive.
Even if you are going through chemo, you need to find the ability to love and laugh.
- Angelina Jolie on split from Brad Pitt: 'I don't enjoy being single'WJLA
- Angelina Jolie: 'It's been difficult' after split from Brad PittNewsday
- Angelina Jolie Discusses Her Separation & It Reveals The Strength Of Her FamilyBustle
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are 'back together' after 'intense counselling'Yahoo Singapore News
- 'There's nothing nice about it' - Angelina Jolie opens up about 'hard' single lifeNewshub
- Angelina Jolie breaks silence: "I don't enjoy being single"Vogue Australia
- Angelina Jolie reflects on 'difficult' year: 'I don't enjoy being single'Today.com
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie recoupling?Mid-Day
- I don't enjoy being single: Angelina JolieIndia.com