The Bruins rallied from a 34-point deficit with 35 unanswered points starting late in the third quarter, culminating in Rosen’s 10-yard touchdown pass to Jordan Lasley in the back corner of the end zone with 43 seconds left.
See more videos The fake spike was called by new Ucla offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch, whose players finished with a flourish after failing to move the ball for most of the first three quarters.
Lasley twisted his body to pull in the ball and tie the score before UCLA kicker J.J. Molson booted the most meaningful extra point of his career to nudge the Bruins ahead.
UCLA defensive end Keisean Lucier-South came up with a big sack and safety Adarius Pickett, who had been flagged for taunting earlier in the fourth quarter, tipped a late field-goal attempt that would have extended Texas A&M’s lead to 16 points.
- UCLA turns worst nightmare into a real field of dreamsLos Angeles Times
- Anatomy of a debacle: how A&M lost a 34 point lead to UCLA247Sports
- Josh Rosen, UCLA storm back from 34-point deficit to stun Texas A&MUSA TODAY
- Josh Rosen reminds everyone he isn't all talk in comeback win vs. Texas A&MSporting News
- Rosen, UCLA overcome 34-point deficit to top Texas A&M 45-44Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Josh Rosen's Career-Defining Comeback Reminds Us All How Good He Can BeSports Illustrated
- 5 takeaways: Texas A&M's Kevin Sumlin has the hottest seat in football after ...Dallas News
- 'Ridiculous tbh...': How Aggie recruits reacted to Texas A&M's epic collapse ...Dallas News (blog)
- Recruits soak in UCLA's amazing come-from-behind win over TAMU247Sports