LEXINGTON, Ky., Aug. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Tempur Sealy International, Inc. announced today that it is committing $1 million in bed donations to support the recovery efforts in southeast Texas in the wake of Hurricane Harvey.
“Through our DisasterRecovery360 initiative, Good360’s core focus is to ensure that we get the right goods to the right people at the right time throughout all stages of the recovery process,” added Richard Barney, EVP of Partnerships for Good360.
Good360 has distributed more than $9 billion in donated goods around the world, helping its network of more than 57,000 prequalified nonprofits strengthen communities and improve the lives of millions.
Good360 is proud to partner with corporate donors such as Walmart, UPS, CVS Health Foundation, Nike, IKEA, Sears, Home Depot, Tempur Sealy, Grainger, 3M, Mattel, Crayola, Gap, Inc., ANN INC., Williams-Sonoma, and Hilton.
- Dynamo Internacional Gestao De Recursos Ltda Increases Position in Tempur ...BZ Weekly
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) vs. Tempur Sealy International (TPX) Critical AnalysisTrueBlueTribune
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc (NYSE:TPX) Closed Over Its 50 Day AverageFirst News 24
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX) Receives Buy Rating from Bank of ...The Ledger Gazette
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX) Shares Sold by Rhumbline AdvisersTrueBlueTribune
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (TPX) Upgraded to “Buy” by Zacks Investment ...TrueBlueTribune
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc (NYSE:TPX) Closed Higher Than Its 50 Day ...Modern Readers
- Mattress Firm hurries to aid employees and other Houston residentsBedTimes Magazine
- A Look at the Health of Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE:TPX)Financial Newsweek