Veterans of the series probably know of MyPark where you go to shoot hoops and have small matches against other players on regular outside street courts, 2K is looking to expand on that in a huge way.
On top of having your everyday Basketball court, there's now an entire small town for players to roam around in.
You can walk, bike, and possibly even skateboard around to different activities and customize your character in this space.
The town (simply known as The Neighborhood) features various different stores like Foot Locker so players can customize their outfit and even visit a barber shop to get a haircut.
The feature will be included in the Xbox One, PS4, and even Nintendo Switch versions of the game.
- National Basketball Association 2K18 reveals shared world The NeighborhoodAlive For Football
- 'NBA 2K18' On Switch Release Date, Hands-On Impression And Gameplay VideosForbes
- LaVar Ball somehow made his way into 'NBA 2k18'SB Nation
- NBA 2K18 on Nintendo Switch to include all features as Xbox One and PS4 versionsGameZone
- Ben Simmons' NBA 2K18 rating is criminally lowThe Sixer Sense
- NBA 2K18: 5 Fast Facts You Need to KnowHeavy.com
- 'NBA 2K18' News: Nintendo Switch Version Expected to Come With All Major ...Christian Post
- What life is like for the guy NBA players hound about their 'NBA 2K' ratingsFor The Win
- Online open world... basketball? NBA 2K18 has my attentionDestructoid