Fashion model Gigi Hadid and pop star Zayn Malik didn’t shy away from spending an important holiday with family.
“Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating,” Gigi Hadid’s mother captioned the photo, using a common Arabic holiday greeting.
Malik, who comes from a British Pakistani family, has been open about his family’s background and the pride he feels for his Islamic upbringing.
“He was always religious, and he always prayed with us,” the younger Hadid sister told Porter magazine.
Abraham was about to kill his son, who was a willing offering, when God stopped the prophet and rewarded him for passing a test of devotion.
- Gigi Hadid & Zayn Malik Get Cozy While Celebrating The Eid Mubarak Holiday ...Hollywood Life
- Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid Celebrate Eid al-Adha With Their MomsUs Weekly
- Gigi Hadid And Zayn Malik Spent Special Family Time With Their MamasMTV.com
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Celebrate Eid al-Adha with Their MomsPEOPLE.com
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Celebrate Eid al-Adha Together with Their MothersE! Online
- Yolanda Hadid Loves Gigi & Zayn Together More Than You DoYahoo News Canada (blog)
- Gigi Hadid: Will She Pull Out Of VS Show Over Accusations Of Insensitivity ...Hollywood Life
- Zayn Malik “Desperate To Defend” Gigi Hadid Is Fake NewsGossip Cop
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik celebrate Eid al-Adha with their momsNew Kerala