The couple’s Biographer Ian Halperin told The Mailon Sunday of the meeting at a friend’s home in Hollywood, “Brad took the first step forward, then they collapsed into each other’s arms.
The biographer added Jolie and Pitt were working to “consciously re-couple” and decided to undergo intensive rehab and spiritual counselling sessions in a bid to get their relationship back on track.
While close friends felt the couple could never repair the damage from the fall out of that incident, time apart has reportedly helped put things in perspective for them.
Indeed, the biographer claims Pitt and Jolie see themselves as the new Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, who had a famously volatile relationship and married and divorced twice.
However, the news doesn’t mean they are calling off their divorce, with the biographer insisting the couple think it will give them a fresh start, and reset things back to a time when they were happiest.
- Did Brad Pitt finally apologise to Jennifer Aniston for cheating on her with ...India Today
- Are Brad Pitt & Angeline Jolie 'Consciously Re-Coupling'? The Truth About ...Hollywood Life
- Angelina opens up about divorce painYahoo7 Be
- Angelina Jolie interview: 'I don't enjoy being single, it's not something I ...Telegraph.co.uk
- Angelina Jolie has spoken for the first time of the emotional toll of her ...Mirror.co.uk
- 'I think we may be the new Burton and Taylor': What Angelina told friends as ...Daily Mail
- Angelina Jolie & The Kids Are All Smiles During Fun-Filled Family Day At ...Hollywood Life
- Angelina Jolie opens up about her divorce from Brad PittNew Zealand Herald
- Being single is hard: Angelina JolieSBS