Dell Technologies Inc. (NYSE:DVMT) shares were trading higher by 0.94 percent ($0.7) at $74.93 a piece in Thursday’s session.
Of the 1 analysts surveyed by Reuters that track DVMT 0 of them rate its stock a hold.
PK comes in with a P/S ratio of 2.07 that’s greater than 1, potentially implying that it could be expensive relative to the overall sector and its peers.
Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE:PK) earnings have risen with a quarterly rate of 5.4% over the last 5 years.
And then on the other side of the spectrum one analyst entrenched in the bullish camp has a target as high as $32.
- Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) Rating Increased to Strong-Buy at BidaskClubDispatch Tribunal
- Keen Investors Taking a Look at Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) and Dell ...FLBC News
- Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) Sets New 12-Month High After Insider Buying ActivityWeek Herald
- Dell Technologies Inc. (:DVMT) Enters Overbought RangeAiken Advocate
- Michael S. Dell Purchases 13058 Shares of Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) StockDispatch Tribunal
- Stock Checkup on Dell Technologies Inc (DVMT)Rives Journal
- Dell Technologies Inc - Receive News & Ratings DailyBBNS