The palatial, 100,000-seat home of the Dallas Cowboys will provide the stage for two programs with high expectations and plenty of unknowns.
Coach Jim Harbaugh's defense led the nation in yards in 2016, giving up 261.8 a game, and ranked second in points (14.1).
The Gators haven't opened a season away from Gainesville since 1987 — a 31-4 loss at Miami — and haven't played a non-conference, regular-season game outside the Sunshine State since losing 38-21 at Syracuse in 1991.
The Wolverines dominated both lines of scrimmage that New Year's Day, outgained the Gators 270-28 in the second half, and handed Florida its most lopsided loss in two decades and its second-worst defeat in bowl history.
- Florida football: The sting of Citrus Bowl loss to Michigan lingers with ...SECcountry.com
- Kerwin Bell's advice to Gators QB Feleipe Franks: Focus, focus, focus. And be ...Florida Times-Union
- The chess game up front could decide Florida-Michigan matchupSECcountry.com
- 5 Stats to Watch: Michigan-Florida247Sports
- Andreu's analysis: Gators will be distractedGatorsports.com
- No more waiting -- it's time to play!ESPN
- 5 questions Michigan football faces as it prepares for the 2017 seasonLandof10.com
- Rare big-game opener throws Florida right into the fireGatorsports.com
- Amid chaos, stats indicate Florida unlikely to upset Michigan to open seasonSECcountry.com