MILPITAS, Calif.--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- SS8 , the network intelligence company, today announced that the company’s chief technology officer, Cemal Dikmen, has won the SC Media Reboot Leadership Award for his significant technical contributions to the security industry.
According to SC Media, “Cemal Dikmen knows that intelligence is the key to keeping an organization safe from hackers and has spent a considerable amount of time and effort developing the tools needed to do this job.”
Dikmen joined SS8 in April 2002, after spending time in the telecommunications industry, and has since been the driving force behind several technological innovations centered on gathering information, many of which are now being used by several national-level intelligence agencies.
“By focusing on the network and developing innovations that allow companies and governments to ‘see’ deeper into packets than ever possible before, Cemal has provided the industry new ways to extract the intelligence needed to detect and respond to breaches before it's too late,” said John Campagna, president of Chenega Corporation , an SS8 partner.
“His contributions are making our critical infrastructures safer, helping companies discover and prevent damages associated with data breaches, and providing the intelligence needed to maintain our national security.”
- Citrix to Present at Upcoming Investor ConferencesBusiness Wire (press release)
- Greece - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Digital Media - Statistics and AnalysesMarkets Insider
- Tokenization - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)IT Business Net (press release)
- 5G New Radio (NR) Networks for Private IoT Networks and Industrial AutomationIT Business Net (press release)
- Birchcliff Energy Ltd. Announces Closing of $100 Million Sale of Worsley ...Digital Journal
- Italy - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Digital Media - Statistics and AnalysesCellular News
- Experience Argus Museum Software at AASLH 2017 in Austin, Texas, September 6th-9thBusiness Wire (press release)
- On the Radar: Cylance Adds an Endpoint Detection and Response Capability ...Business Wire (press release)
- Hot Topics Recap: Hurricane Season 2017Business Wire (press release)