"The road to PSL's return will be livestreamed 24/7 on Facebook for all his fans to see," a Starbucks spokeswoman said in an email to Business Insider, adding that the video would have "potential clues" about when the Pumpkin Spice Latte will officially launch in stores.
On Starbucks' Facebook page, many customers responded to other people's questions by saying they had successfully ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte on Friday morning simply by asking the barista for the drink, though others said they faced problems.
When Business Insider's Amanda McKelvey ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte in New York City on Friday morning, the barista told her the location was not yet serving the beverage.
Making people like though they're part of a special club that can order from a secret menu helps build hype for the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
If you're a Starbucks employee with more details about this year's Pumpkin Spice Latte rollout, or if you have other stories you want to share about working at the chain, email [email protected]
- Starbucks celebrating return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte all weekend longToday.com
- Starbucks is baffling customers with a cryptic video that is supposed to ...Business Insider
- How To Watch The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Livestream & Keep Up With ...Bustle
- Pumpkin Spice Latte or black coffee — your Starbucks order may reveal basic ...Business Insider
- What Is The Pumpkin Spice Latte Livestream? Starbucks Has Big Plans For The ...Bustle
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Returns With LivestreamTeenVogue.com
- Starbucks Managers Go Rogue, Start Serving PSL Ahead of Official LaunchEater
- The Pumpkin Spice Latte's Return Is Imminent & You Can Watch It Happen LiveRefinery29
- You can now buy a Pumpkin Spice Latte at StarbucksBusiness Insider