The Litecoin price now sits just below the US$75 mark, a value most people assumed unattainable for the silver to Bitcoin’s gold.
Although it lacks a bit in the merchant adoption department right now, Litecoin is still an incredibly useful altcoin – more so than some other currencies which are valued way higher and serve no real-life purpose right now.
Looking over the exchanges bringing in massive trading volume, it is evident Bithumb, OKCoin, and Huobi are crushing the competition as we speak.
About The Author Jdebunt JP Buntinx is a FinTech and Bitcoin enthusiast living in Belgium.
His passion for finance and technology made him one of the world's leading freelance Bitcoin writers, and he aims to achieve the same level of respect in the FinTech sector.
- Litecoin Prices Surge Above $70 as Crypto Market Tops $175 BillionCoinDesk
- Litecoin Price Forecast and Analysis – September 1, 2017Profit Confidential
- Litecoin Breaks Another Record: The Bitcoin Rival is Performing Impressive ...Ethereum World News (blog)
- All Top Cryptos Are in the Green as Market Cap Grows to $170BThe Merkle
- Litecoin price (LTC/USD) surges past $70 on Lightning Network progressiNVEZZ
- The Future of the Bitcoin MarketCoinspeaker
- $175 Billion: Record Bitcoin Price Lifts Crypto Market Cap to New HeightsCryptoCoinsNews
- Wall Street Skeptical As Bitcoin SoarsValueWalk
- Litecoin Prices Skyrocket Past $70 Mark, and One Prediction Suggests $200 Is NextMoney Morning