You can hope to catch those talented players out of position, hit a few big plays and get your squad some confidence but if given enough snaps the Buckeyes' raw ability will almost always win.
But once adjustments were made, the one-dimensional attack was not sustainable against a team that goes deep on the depth chart with top talent and has superstars like J.K. Dobbins that are just beginning to introduce themselves to the College Football world.
Ohio State doesn't do anything particularly complicated from a schematic standpoint, but when the first downs start following each other at an up-tempo pace, it just seems like a matter of time before one of these all-galaxy skill position players break free for a big play.
SEC Network sideline analyst Cole Cubelic lives and breathes line play, so much so that he spends countless hours on Twitter examining the techniques of the big men in the trenches.
- Ohio State vs. Indiana LIVE SCORE UPDATES and stats (8/31/17)NJ.com
- Ohio State-Indiana live updates: Score, stats, analysis for Week 1 game (08/31 ...Landof10.com
- Indiana's receivers keep making all sorts of circus catches vs. Ohio StateSB Nation
- Ohio State's Parris Campbell had a brutal drop ... and made up for it with ...SB Nation
- Ohio State vs. Indiana: Prediction, preview, pick to win - Big Ten footballUPI.com
- Ohio State beats Indiana 49-21 after exciting first halfFox 59
- Ohio State beats Indiana in season openerfox8.com
- College football game picks, odds for Week 1: Ohio State, Navy should roll earlyCBSSports.com
- Ohio State vs. Indiana | First quarter scoring summaryThe Columbus Dispatch