Vacillating between apparent disappointment concerning Flavor Flav's actions as well as expressing compassion, Chuck D launched a series of tweets addressing the recent news.
Chuck D also claimed that Public Enemy couldn't participate in any recent benefit concerts because of Flavor Flav, including any for Hurricane Harvey.
"Hope Flav is woke and pays attention – Gonna park PE tour car and take plates off @prophetsofrage."
Despite his seeming dismay about Public Enemy not doing benefit shows allegedly due to Flavor Flav's refusal, Chuck D cut his group mate some slack and asked others to do the same.
Still, he also called his fellow rapper " ungrateful " for being a no-show for a Sankofa benefit held by Harry Belafonte "after the man inducted us into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."
- Chuck D responds to Flavor Flav royalties lawsuit saying he expects hype man ...Daily Mail
- Flavor Flav Reportedly Suing Public Enemy For Unpaid RoyaltiesVibe
- Chuck D Flav is Flat Wrong to Sue Me, But He's Still Down with PETMZ.com
- Flavor Flav sues Chuck D, others claiming unpaid Public Enemy royaltiesNewsday
- Flavor Flav is suing Chuck D over Public Enemy royaltiesNME.com
- No, Boyyyy! Flavor Flav Suing Suing Chuck D and Public Enemy Management TeamVH1.com (blog)
- Flavor Flav Sues Chuck D and Public Enemy Team Over RoyaltiesE! Online
- Flavor Flav Is Suing Public EnemyL.A. Weekly
- Flavor Flav sues Chuck D over Public Enemy royaltiesPage Six