If you’re one of the people believing Ohio State wasn’t worthy of its high preseason ranking during the first half of Thursday night’s game vs. Indiana, it’s OK. Now’s your opportunity to take back your snap judgments.
After trailing 14-13 at halftime, Ohio State outscored Indiana 36-7 over the final 30 minutes to decisively win 49-21.
Indiana stayed in the game in the first half as Ohio State’s offense looked disjointed and Hoosier receivers made some spectacular catches .
Freshman J.K. Dobbins, starting in place of the injured Mike Weber , had 29 carries for 181 yards and showed off moves like this.
The one-dimensional air attack kept the Hoosiers in the game for the first 38 minutes or so, but once Ohio State’s defensive gameplan shifted totally to defending the pass, Indiana was toast.
- College football scores, schedule 2017: Ohio State rebounds to rout IndianaCBSSports.com
- Ohio State loses a crucial TD (and a Piesman Trophy candidate) because of this ...SB Nation
- Ohio State vs. Indiana LIVE SCORE UPDATES and stats (8/31/17)NJ.com
- Thousands watch Buckeyes from home at South Oval watch party10TV
- Indiana's receivers keep making all sorts of circus catches vs. Ohio StateSB Nation
- Ohio State vs. Indiana: Prediction, preview, pick to win - Big Ten footballUPI.com
- Ohio State's Parris Campbell had a brutal drop ... and made up for it with ...SB Nation
- No. 2 Ohio State downs IndianaLongview News-Journal
- Ohio State vs. Indiana | First quarter scoring summaryThe Columbus Dispatch