Prosise , who have both missed the past two Preseason games, are healthy enough to play, though Carroll didn’t specify if either actually will.
The news is also positive on defensive end Frank Clark , who saw a specialist this week about a wrist injury.
Alexander , who has missed the first three preseason games, will make his Seahawks debut Thursday.
Alexander, who was acquired in a trade that sent Kevin Pierre-Louis to Kansas City, will see time not just at linebacker, but on special teams, where he was a Pro Bowler last season.
And even though Lockett is coming off of a serious leg injury, Carroll said the receiver and All-Pro return man will be used on special teams when he is back.
- How Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll formed the quintessential QB-coach ...SB Nation
- Live updates: Raiders vs. Seahawks in preseason, ThursdayThe Mercury News
- 5 things to watch in Thursday night's Raiders-Seahawks gameLas Vegas Review-Journal
- Seahawks players to watch against the Raiders: Trevone Boykin, Amara Darboh ...Yakima Herald-Republic
- Fantasy Insider: The Best Value Picks For Your Upcoming DraftSeahawks.com
- Report: Seahawks trying to trade receiver Jermaine KearseThe Seattle Times
- Seahawks' 2017 difference maker: Eddie LacyThe Spokesman-Review
- Report: Seahawks are trying to trade Jermaine KearseKIRO Seattle
- Final preseason game is last shot for players trying to make Raiders rosterSanta Rosa Press Democrat