The Seahawks prepared for their regular season opener against the Green Bay Packers by resting several key players in the preseason finale against the Raiders, including starters such as Russell Wilson , Richard Sherman , Doug Baldwin , Jimmy Graham , Earl Thomas , Kam Chancellor , K.J.
Read Seahawks head Coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider are going to have a decision to make at backup quarterback between Trevone Boykin and Austin Davis .
Read A difficult moment happened in the second quarter as cornerback DeAndre Elliott was carted off the field after sustaining an ankle injury.
The second-year pro was surrounded by the entire Seahawks team as they ran onto the field and offered him support, patting him on the shoulder one-by-one and wishing him well.
Second-year wide receiver Kenny Lawler hauled in three passes for 49 yards, including the game-winner, while rookies Amara Darboh and Cyril Grayson each made their first receptions of the year.
- First Half Notes: Seahawks at RaidersSeahawks.com
- Quarterback competition becoming dilemma as Seahawks wrap up perfect preseason ...Seattle Times
- Raiders fall 17-13 in exhibition finale; Manuel wins backup QB jobThe Mercury News
- Quick Snap: Raiders Rookies Force A Pair Of Interceptions In Clash With SeahawksRaiders.com
- Starter-less Raiders finish preseason 0-4SFGate
- Seahawks Coach Pete Carroll Shares Injury Updates Following Preseason FinaleSeahawks.com
- Davis' late TD rallies Seahawks past Raiders 17-13Sacramento Bee
- Backup quarterbacks lead way to Seahawks victory over RaidersYakima Herald-Republic
- Game Notes: Oakland Raiders 13 Seattle Seahawks 17Raiders.com