Even if you don't care about the extra content, tech heads might want to buy it for another added feature: HDR10 support.
EA and DICE introduced In The Name Of The Tsar back in February when it unveiled Battlefield 1 's DLC roadmap, but an April teaser revealed that the expansion would be sending players to the Eastern Front.
Like the first DLC They Shall Not Pass, which introduced French-themed multiplayer maps with that country's forces, In The Name of the Tsar 's six new maps all involve Russian armies fighting against Germans, Austro-Hungarians and even each other as Bolsheviks and Imperials grapple for control of the nation.
Players get eleven new weapons, three new vehicles and a new mode: Supply Drop.
- Battlefield 1 DLC In the Name of the Tsar coming soonhtxt.africa
- Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar DLC Release Date AnnouncedIGN
- Battlefield 1: take a look at In the Name of the Tsar's Galicia and Volga ...VG247
- 5 Things to Expect from the September Battlefield 1 UpdateGotta Be Mobile
- Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar Release Date AnnouncedTwinfinite
- Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar release dates REVEALED for PS4, Xbox One DLCExpress.co.uk
- In the Name of the Tsar DLC coming to BF1 on September 5New Game Network
- 'In the Name of the Tsar' Coming to 'Battlefield 1' in SeptemberRollingStone.com
- Battlefield 1: In the Name of the Tsar - Release Date, New Russian Army, New ...USgamer